Forum > For sale area > VR6 Intake manifolds, Fuel rail, and Wiring harness

This topic counts 1 page 1
icpninja420 icpninja420 from U.S.A. (Wyoming) posted @ 3 December 2009 20:52:34
Database Noobie

33 Topic posts
Private message

Upper and lower intake manifolds from a 1992 US-spec 2.8L Corrado in great condition. The fuel rail, injectors and fuel pressure regulator are still attached to the lower intake manifold. The engine wiring harness is complete and useable, there are no cracks or missing pieces that I can find!!!
They came off a OBD1 92 Corrado so it is machined for EGR but will work with other OBD1 engines.

All parts were removed from a good running engine, so all parts are in good working condition!!! Perfect candidates for porting and polishing for your next engine build!!!

Taking all offers, Need so get rid of em to clear up space for a new project!!!
Will ship world wide, but would prefer to ship with in the U.S... You can send messages to icpninja420@yahoo.com or hear on the Database!!!
thanks,
J

icpninja420 icpninja420 from U.S.A. (Wyoming) posted @ 6 December 2009 05:42:19
Database Noobie

33 Topic posts
Private message

If nobody wants these manifolds and fuelrail/ engine harness, I am gunna sell the allumnium as scrap metal and chunk the rest... Got to get my lil shead cleared out so I can finish my high preformance Type one VW engine!!!
Also have 3 stock BBS rims all with some curb damage, 5/100 bolt pattern... And a cast iron VR6 exhaust manifold with heat shields...
J

This topic counts 1 page 1