Forum > For sale area > 91 g60 interior trim stuff

This topic counts 1 page 1
wolffe69 wolffe69 from U.S.A. (Washington) posted @ 5 May 2008 11:39:20
Database Noobie

4 Topic posts
Private message

1991 Corrado 1.8 G60

okay. Here goes. I have no use for this stuff, and I assume someone could use any (or all?) of it. Not too sure what to ask for any of this, but I'm also thinking more along the lines of "if you have a piece I need, we can trade for what you need" sort of thing. I'd honestly rather trade or barter than ask money for this stuff because in all honesty, it came with the car in a big tub. I've listed the things in the tub that I have no use for (parts already on the car are fine) they are basically extras, taking up space.

All out of my 91 corrado, and to be sure, I swapped parts with parts to make sure they all fit this car. (given the source of the car, I wanted to check.)

However, if you want to simply buy the part, you can do that too, whichever is easier for you.

I'm thinking on the trade thing, we can either email pictures or give a list of wants/needs. But then again, I'm not really missing too many things. Basically trim pieces that aren't that big a deal at this time. If I get the ones I am missing, cool. I mean, the car runs. I'm happy with that! (although when I get the $$$ up, a rebuilt Supercharger must go in. Mine's grenaded all over)

For reference, I am in Yelm Washington, USA (near Tacoma or Olympia, take your pick)
SO...
All in Black, here's what I've got: (Pictures can be requested, since I haven't got a clue how to post any here)
passenger and driver side power mirrors. (looks like they were a blue before someone painted them black)
Passenger assist (Oh Shit!) handle
Manual Seatbelts (Lap maybe? Not sure)
Passenger side rear pillar
both Horns
bag of spare lug bolts (tires)
the cover/gear assembly for the wing
Emergency brake tunnel (there's a piece broken out of it, but hey, it's in the back, you might be able to use it still if yours is FUBAR)
The cover FOR that tunnel (although there's some kind of paint rippling thing going on towards the end... sandpaper perhaps?)
Driver side door pod (no breaks in it)
passenger side door pod (see images for the 2 broken areas)
Passenger side speaker tray (looks to me like it may be missing something off of it, only had the one, never installed, so I'm clueless)
Steering Wheel cover assembly

Just contact me if you have a use for any of it, and remember, I have set no prices for any of this. If you want to trade, cool. If you want to buy, tell me what it's worth to you. If I think you are ripping yourself off, I'll let you know, lol

It's one thing to hear "Hey man, nice car!" But when you hear "Say, I don't suppose you want to sell that do ya buddy?!" You KNOW you have a nice car!

This topic counts 1 page 1