Forum > Development website > Language Translator for All

This topic counts 1 page 1
Z-Raddo G60 Z-Raddo G60 from U.S.A. (Illinois) posted @ 28 March 2008 12:19:40
Database Noobie

40 Topic posts
Private message

1991 Corrado 1.8 G60

Has been several times when you have been left not knowing something? I have felt left in the dark over a thread typed in a language I have not been able to understand. I am sure there are times when others have felt the same way. Is it possible to integrate a translator into pages? Often, I have ran to Google.com (more >> even more >> translator) for a translator or Babel.Altavista.com for a translator. And on several instances, I have run into an issue of not knowing the lanuage to translate from. Thanks for taking time to read and allowing any comments, I am sure the issue and resolution is a bit tasking.

Sincerely,
Robert

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 28 March 2008 13:58:31
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Totaly agree with you mate!!! Felt the same way too Always love to participate to forums discussions but sometimes i can't 'cause different language I think since this is an international database (users from all over the world), it's better that everything is translated to english (which 99% of us know). Hope this can be done somehow (M4RTiN, GodlessG60 ) Cheers!!!

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 28 March 2008 16:52:13
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

We'll our aim is that the spoken language on the forums is explicit English, some people (mostly dutch) don't seem to notice it. And there are a bunch of people wich cant type english anyway.

Godless and i will discuss this issue, it must be possible to add a bablefish translate button on each topic-page!

Z-Raddo G60 Z-Raddo G60 from U.S.A. (Illinois) posted @ 30 March 2008 08:38:19
Database Noobie

40 Topic posts
Private message

1991 Corrado 1.8 G60

The language in which they are using is another point of interest. I now know you have said "Dutch" for a language in which you seem to find a lot, but someone like myself would not be able to recognize this. Is it possible to put the user's location under the ID?

G60ING G60ING from U.S.A. (Maryland) posted @ 26 June 2008 06:01:00
Database Noobie

20 Topic posts
Private message

I agree 100% a location or native language listing would be great.

Corrado Alley...

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 26 June 2008 19:52:44
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

we will work on it as soon as there is some time on our hands

This topic counts 1 page 1