Forum > For sale area > FS Rare BLK on BLK '93 Corrado SLC-74K miles-TX, USA

This topic counts 1 page 1
Non registered user 3 March 2008 18:55:19
Database Noobie

1 Topic posts
Private message

This is a 3 owner 1993 black on black 5sp Corrado in excellent condition with 74,000 miles. No accidents and never raced or abused!! Paint is original and still has that deep gloss wet-look finish. Always hand-washed with Zaino Bros products. Leather interior is in great condition, no cracks and only *very* slight wear on the bolster on drivers side. Passenger side looks almost new. Car has never seen snow and was CA registered until I moved to TX 5 years ago.

Always stored in a garage or under cover and it shows. I've owned it for 8 years and the previous owner for 5. The car was covered by an extended warranty which was used to fix/replace the usual weak points such as the sunroof assembly. All service records are available.

Work done in the last 3K miles:
Full service
Oil/filter change
2 new Kumho SPT tires
New interior climate control assembly

Work done in the last 10-15K miles:
New brake rotors and Hawk pads on all 4 corners
Koni Sport (yellow) adjustable shocks with Neuspeed springs
low temp switches
Blue ignitor HT leads
new battery

Misc
Neuspeed sway bar, GIAC chip (OEM chip included), Neuspeed P-Flow intake kit, up-to-date on all recall work incl heater core, Bentley Service manual. Side and rear glass have a professionally installed 20-30% tint (not sure exactly as this was done by the previous owner).

Car will be sold with OZ F1 17" rims and stock Speedlines.

Many more high rez pics available. Email me for pics or if you have any questions. This is a rare, low mileage car in exceptional condition. This has been my daily driver but fortunately my commute is only 3 miles. I'll be sad to see it go but need something larger.

ASKING $9250 OBO w/OZ Racing F1's and stock Speedlines or $9000 w/Speedlines only.

Email me with questions prpsc106 AT hotmail dot com

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 3 March 2008 19:46:13
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

Wow thats a real beauty, make sure you add this corrado in your profile, otherwise you're account wil remind 3 times in 3 weeks and after that, its gonna be deleted if you don't add the Corrado Succes with the selling

This topic counts 1 page 1