Forum > General Corrado chat > O.Z superleggera's on my VR6

This topic counts 1 page 1
ABB ABB from United Arab Emirates (Dubai) posted @ 19 November 2007 14:40:57
Database Noobie

19 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

Hi all,

Thinking about putting some 16" or 17" O.Z superleggera alloys on my '92 rado, and would appreciate any feedback from you if you have experience of these rims.

She's slightly lowered and the springs are Eibach (I think), all I know is that the ride is hard

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ABB

Faster, you say? Oh, go on then...

ABB ABB from United Arab Emirates (Dubai) posted @ 19 November 2007 14:51:29
Database Noobie

19 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

These:

http://www.ozracing.co.uk/superleggera_race_silver.htm

Cheers,
ABB

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 19 November 2007 16:41:42
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Hey man, personally i wouldn't go for Superleggera's !!! Don't you think that they are too modern and 'new-style' for a classic car like the 'Rado? Not 'fat' either so i don't think they would look nice I would go for something classic style, let's say BBS RS, Keskin's, Azev, Borbet etc (and the list goen on - just check my 'wishlist' in my profile). That's my opinion anyway. Cheers bro

ABB ABB from United Arab Emirates (Dubai) posted @ 20 November 2007 16:47:23
Database Noobie

19 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

hi tornado, thx man. but seriously, check this out:

http://www.corradodatabase.com/index.php?item=text&id=5

(or http://www.corradodatabase.com/index.php?item=view_corrado&id=2051 if that doesn't work)

his rado looks great!

Still don't like the O.Z's?

ABB ABB from United Arab Emirates (Dubai) posted @ 20 November 2007 16:52:25
Database Noobie

19 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

hehe.. in fact you gave him a reply saying "Your 'Rado is very nice, love the colour and wheels"

*grin*

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 20 November 2007 18:08:36
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Well i gave him that reply saying that they are nice rims and i like them - but didn't said 'the best...' did i? Anyway that's Ultraleggera not Superleggera Definately it's one damn nice looking 'Rado (and i wish mine was that good) but not the best for my taste . Why don't u check out guys in the database with BBS RS, AZEV's, wheels etc? Cheers man!

Wish Wish from United Kingdom (Englands North) posted @ 20 November 2007 18:57:24
Database Semi-Pro

237 Topic posts
Private message

1994 Corrado 2.9 VR6

Hi Adam, wheels are always going to be down to personal choice and tastes, so listen to what feedback people give you, myself included and then decide, dont be swayed either way, the same rim that some go nuts for others are just not interested in, thank goodness there are a myriad rims out there to choose from, have you ever seen Chrome 5 spoke 'TrafficStar' rims?, they just look outstanding, but are very expensive like over

Corrado VR6 247/365

Corrado-itis, the illness continues!

RadoMan RadoMan from United Kingdom (Englands North) posted @ 20 November 2007 20:11:13
Database Noobie

28 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6
1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6

Thats strange i wanted some ultraleggeras so went to halfords to price a set up. they came back to me and said id have to get some special maching done at a VW garage.She couldn't be more specific. It sounded expensive so i left it. I do like them though

FloppyMan FloppyMan from United Kingdom (Heart Of England) posted @ 6 December 2007 12:55:07
Database Noobie

4 Topic posts
Private message

1989 Corrado 1.8 G60
1994 Corrado 2.9 VR6

i have those superliggera wheels on my vr6... i dont like them at all... they came with the car when ive bought it. im trying to buy 15" or 16" max. but they are very good wheels, very light.
check here... i have it lowered now, it looks better but...... for me... never a good wheel for a corrado.
http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.php?item=view_corrado&id=2862

This topic counts 1 page 1